UNIQUE Opportunity to own Large 3 bedroom, 2 Full Bath, 2 Half Bath Brick home on 2 Acres Plus in FRANKTON SCHOOLS in Madison County close to Hamilton County line.
Fresh paint and beautiful Hardwoods. Dual staircase for upstairs access. Breakfast area, kitchen, Family room with fireplace all open to view the Eagles out the large Bay window. Elegant Formal Living room and Large Dining Room.
Exercise Room/Office with separate entrance. 670 S.F. attached finished, heated/cooled garage.
Large Great Room upstairs.
Master Bedroom Suite with separate closets, 2 prep areas, Separate shower and tub!
Lots of closet space in bedrooms. Vinyl Thermal Windows, 6" gutters with gutter guards. Room for Outbuilding.
Country Setting, and yet close to schools.
4 large bedrooms with WIC's, Large Master bathroom w/double sinks, separate tub shower. Vaulted ceiling. Laundry upstairs!
2 story entry into living room. Office/den/library/music room on main.
Kitchen open to dining and family room with fireplace, opens to large deck leading to incredible lot and large 3 car+ detached garage/Workshop!
Additional large storage barn. Kitchen appliances stay! Kinetico Water softerner system stays! 2 New furnaces and 2 New central air units within last 3 years. Yes, separate units control main and 2nd level of the home. Large basement with sump pump, currently not finished, but part of it could be finished. Lots of skylights make it light and bright. Septic pumped May 2019.
Auctions Terms of Sale and Conditions
Auction Date October 19, 2019
1. There is NO Buyer’s premium charged at this auction.
2. Parcels sell with the confirmation of Seller(s)
3. $10,000.00 down payment is required at the close of the auction if Paying balance in cash. Personal, Cashier’s, or Corporate checks are acceptable. This payment will be held in a non interest bearing account and applied toward the purchase price at closing. This is a nonrefundable deposit unless by default of the Seller(s). The sale of the real estate is not contingent on financing so it is advised that the purchaser make financial arrangements prior to bidding. The balance of the purchase price is due in cash at closing or Seller Financing subject to prior approval.
4. Closing to take place within 45 days of auction or when insurable title is available.
5. A Title Insurance Policy will be issued by a company of the auctioneer’s choice. Seller and purchaser will split closing costs of sale 50/50. Any cost associated with purchaser financing is at the expense of the purchaser only.
6. Any surveys requested or required are to be at the expense of the buyer(s). When the new survey is ordered, the survey will be ordered by the Auction Company or it’s designated agent, and will be for the perimeter only. No information, data, or discussion is permitted by the surveyor and the buyer(s) or buyer(s) agent without authorization from the seller, auction company, or real estate broker.
7. Purchaser will assume Spring installment(A) of Real Estate taxes, assessments, including drainage assessments, if any, due and payable in Spring of 2020 and thereafter.
8. Bidding increments are at the discretion of the auctioneer and may vary.
9. All Real Estate and property is sold As-Is without any warranty. Agent and Seller(s) make no assurances to the ability to obtain any zoning or building permits of any kind. Your bids are to be based solely upon your inspection. The sellers, auction company, real estate broker, and their representatives make NO warranty with regard to zoning classifications, specific purpose or use restrictions, easements or deed restrictions, availability or location of utilities; availability of building, driveway, water or septic permits; or any information or materials provided by any third party regarding the auction property.
10. Any announcements made day of sale take precedence over printed material or any other oral statement made. Auction company, Broker, or owner not responsible for accidents. Information has been provided via various printed and electronic media for the bidders’/potential buyers’ review. Although, this information is deemed to be reliable, it is NOT guaranteed, and should NOT be substituted for the bidders’/potential buyers’ independent verification, and investigation of the property. The auction company and it’s agents including real estate broker disclaim any warranty or liability for information provided.
11. At the close of the auction, the high bidder(s) will be required to execute a purchase contract in the form of the Agreement to Purchase Real Estate, Addendum A, and if applicable(Lead Based Paint Disclosure, and Sellers Residential Real Estate Disclosure). These terms and documents are non-negotiable. Time is of the essence. All terms and conditions of the Agreement to Purchase Real Estate and Addendum A shall survive the closing. If any provision of the Addendum A is inconsistent with a provision of the Agreement to Purchase Real Estate, the provision of the Addendum A shall prevail and control.
12. Jeff Boone and Associates Auction & Realty, Jeff Boone Realty, and it’s agents and representatives, including real estate broker are the exclusive agents of the sellers.
13. Seller and Buyers agree to take actions as requested to facilitate the closing of the sale including, but not limited to accommodating access by various vendors as may be required(i.e. surveyors, appraisers, etc….)